Apr 30, 2014

Fresh Lilacs!

Hey there!
Glad you came back to visit my blog.

Today I am just sharing a few images of beautiful lilacs I cut from the garden. I got to them a bit late this year since I was out of town for a few days. But I did managed to get to a few so here are some shots...





I love pretty tableware and I snatch it up whenever I find it at thrift stores and yard sales. I pick up singled plates here and there and may not match but they still make a wonderful combination for displays. The plate on top is my most recent find at an antique store in WV. 







I hope you are having a wonderful week. Its been storming here and rainy for the most part. Hope we get more flowers because of the rain... *smiles*

Until next time...to do loo!!
Sonia

3 comments:

foreverdecorating said...

Beautiful. I love the smell of Lilacs

Vanessa Greenway said...

Wow! It is all absolutely fabulous!! The lilacs are just lovely and collecting mix and matched china is a must. :) I really enjoy finding them at thrift shops, yard sale, etc. Hope you are having a good week! Love ~ Vanessa ~ www.dreamingshabby.com

Shabby chic Sandy said...

I love Lilacs too--your photos are just gorgeous--you should frame them!