Mar 9, 2015

Happy Mail: Cookies by Nicole Lee Confections

Friday was a very crazy day and I wasn't feeling all that great but a package arrived in the mail that really made my day.

Well boxed, protected and wrapped pretty in the box was this really beautiful cookie from Nicole Lee Confections.




The cookie is a gift from Lisa Childers, the owner and baker of Nicole Lee Confections featured in my current issue of Creating Vintage Charm. Her creation made especially for me is this heart shaped cookie decorated with florals and a cute silhouette of a little girl skipping rope. I LOVE IT! It is very nostalgic and dear. Lisa was right on the spot with this one.  I am also touched by the sweet note she included about her appreciation of collaborating with me and how proud her family is of her and her recent achievements. 

I think she deserves all the praise because these cookies are not just pretty to look at. After I was done swooning over the cookie with my camera I sat down to write this post and enjoy the cookie. The flavor is a perfect combination of vanilla cookie with almond icing and it is just delicious. 



Photo via http://www.nicoleleeconfections.com/










Lisa stays pretty busy all year round, {I can understand why!!} creating cookies for all occasions. Please drop by her online shop http://www.nicoleleeconfections.com/ and take a look at her deliciously decorated cookies. 

If you are in North Carolina then make sure to visit her at Mecklenburg County Market in Charlotte as well as her own shop in the town of Granite Falls! It's about halfway between Hickory and Lenoir on Hwy 321.  



Thank you for coming by!
Ciao cari amichi! xo



1 comment:

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Wish I could reach through the screen and grab one but then they are too pretty to eat!