Jan 4, 2013

Calendars And Subscriptions Available



Beautiful calendars are now available from MagCloud.

I picked a collection of beautiful photos from our past issues and created a pretty calendar to dazzle your walls with. I hope you like it! I sure had fun making it. 

You can preview it at MagCloud and its also available to purchase at the same page:


But wait... That's not all!! 
Subscriptions are also available too. Yes, I have had so many emails asking for subscriptions... countless. 
I am so happy to finally be able to offer subscriptions. And guess what?!....

The first 20 readers to purchase a subscription, will receive a Free Calendar. The pretty Calendar above will get mailed to you as soon as you make a purchase of one year subscription.
to subscribe and receive a printed publication, a feast for your eyes and creative soul.


Wow!! New year, new stuff! Six issues to enjoy.

Well, I better get to it. Got eve candy in the works for you to be released end of January. 

Until then... 
Ciao miei cari amici!!