Jul 29, 2015

A Visit With Shannon: Her Shabby Chic Ranch



When I was approached by Shannon on social media, I was thrilled. She lives only about an hour drive from me, here in North Carolina. She invited me to her ranch for some photography staging fun. 

I made the trip to Shannon's about three weeks later and wow!... was it fun!? Yes, it sure was. Not only staging photography on her property but her home is just gorgeous and very unique style of a shabby chic, ranch combination. So if you ever thought, you couldn't pull it off... well Shannon did!




Shannon and her family moved to the ranch only recently and as she explained, it is still a work-in-progress. Very understandable, but its all off to a great start.

Take a look for yourself...




Dining Room


Living Room





















{A cute vintage white bike hangs over the rail that goes over the living room, adorned with a vintage aqua ball jar holding flowers.}






{Shannon owns 10 horses, so saddles and harnesses are also displayed throughout the home.}  









{A peaceful spot on the living room's bay window seat is a perfect spot for early morning meditation}

It was such a thrill connecting with Shannon. She is a sweetheart and I am glad to have found a new friend in her. We enjoy home decorating  and we will certainly be having more fun styling. 

I hope you enjoy this peek into Shannon's home.

5 comments:

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Love this post! Every photo is just gorgeous. The house is beautiful with the white against the wood walls. I want to live there! The hanging bike is just awesome...thanks for sharing!

Whimzy Thyme said...

Wow - I love it. The hanging bicycle is awesome.

Hotmail contact number uk said...

What a blog! I like it....

Picnic Bench said...

Gorgeous! The house is beautiful with the white against the wood walls. I love it.

Cocoanlace said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.