Feb 8, 2017

Creating Vintage Charm goodies, now on Society6.

Altough it hardly feels like winter here in North Carolina, I am ready for spring and the natural breathtaking beauty that comes with it. And to usher the season in quicker, I invite you to look at my new collection of designed goodies in store at Society6.com. I know you'll love the designs!!










 



 My Ditsy Rose is a design I have been working on for a while now. And I am finally happy with the way it turned out. The pattern is available as a variety of home goods, accessories, as well as techie gifts. 



A new design is my Hydrangeas and Roses pattern. I simply love the bright crisp floral and I think these designs would be a cheery addition to any cozy space.






 




In addition, I made available a series of photographic prints and more, from photos I took through the years. Some of my most favorite, feminine, pretty shots. Photos are available as prints, framed and canvas, phone cases, mugs, totes and much more.












I hope you like these designed patterns and photo prints. I am full of pride to have finally been able to share them with you and hope you would want to own a sweet thing or two. All items would also make wonderful gifts so please stop by my shop at Society 6 here: https://society6.com/creatingvintagecharm

HAVE FUN SHOPPING!






No comments: